[TYPO3-core] RFC: Cleanup #13365: Table headers in t3lib_fullsearch

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Fri Jan 29 10:24:55 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your input. I fixed both of your mentioned issues in v2

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

> Isn't there a CSS attribute for nowrap?

I don't know but as it seems that the list module also doesn't use one I
just leave it as attribute.

> This page has is still high-degree invalid, so go on improving the
> output ;-)

Yeah I know but first I want to take care about the taskcenter which
needs this function and maybe concentrate on the whole class a bit later
as this is admin-section only.

Georg