[TYPO3-core] RFC #11221 : Feature : Separate firstname and lastname columns in fe_users table

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jan 27 19:46:46 CET 2010

> I do not think it is right. There was a chance to block it before it
> got in. Nobody used that chance, so they agreed to the change. Now it
> is late to revert. We revert only harmful changes that break
> something. This is not one of them...

So if somebody (in this case the release manager) gets a good idea how to do
things better *after* something has been already commited, you seriously say
there is no chance to rethink the stuff?
This is the way how countries like Germany got this huge overload of tax
laws, but IMHO definitely not how community driven development should be
working.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian