[TYPO3-core] RFC #13313: ExtDirect API

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Jan 26 18:49:40 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

Am 26.01.10 17:00, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> if noone complains i will commit the attached follow-up in 48 hours which
>
> * renames the classes to t3lib_extjs_ExtDirectAPI /
> t3lib_extjs_ExtDirectRouter
> * use $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SC_BASE']['ExtDirect'] instead of
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['ExtDirect']

Thanks for your patch. However, I'd ask you wait some more time. I just
wondered why this feature is only available in backend disposal (see my
other post some minutes ago).

Besides that, the top level property 'SC_BASE' is new and not defined.
What is the intention of SC_BASE in future?

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3