[TYPO3-core] RFC #13313: ExtDirect API

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Jan 21 18:48:03 CET 2010

Hey,

Am 20.01.2010 20:56, schrieb Stefan Galinski:
> Hi!
>
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13313
>
> Branches: Trunk
>
> Problem:
> Currently there is no common API for the usage of ExtDirect inside TYPO3.

Without fully reading or testing a short question ahead:

Are there any guidelines for the names of functions / classes concerning
acronyms? Because "t3lib_extjs_ExtDirectAPI" is not fully camelcased. If
acronyms are always written like this I have no problem. I just want to
avoid something like the TS properties "no_cache" and "PIDinRootline /
PIDupinRootline".

Will test the patch later today.

Greetz,

Susanne