[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11950: [Feature]: Support for SSL and absolute Links

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:40:49 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-01-19 14:34:36 +0200, Oliver Hader said:
> Documentation changes:
> TSref: functions/typolink, new property after "parameter"
> Property: forceAbsoluteUrl
> Data type: boolean
> a proper URL scheme and domain prepended.

I am against introducing this parameter. Firsts, it changes the
behavior and makes it incompatible with previous one. It was always
TYPO3 who prepended config.absRefPrefix to links when it was necessary.
I am for sticking to this behavior. Also I fear this may create
problems with linking across domains. Did anybody test it actually with
RealURL and linking across domains?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.