[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12874: Tool>Log date fields does not work

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 19 14:48:35 CET 2010

Hi olly,

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> As far as I can see, there is no bug (as also Benni pointed out).
> Integrate the datepicker is a missing feature, however not a bugfix for 4.3.

i have a different point of view. For me it's a usability bug, because
this part is simply not usable. Please read what the reporter writes,
and i fully agree.

> Besides that, I'd like to see cleanups/formatting separated from
> functional changes.

i don't know how. I fixed the usability bug and (yes, this is added)
instead of manual entry only i added datepicker too. But datepicker is
not the central point of the patch, the input fields with reloading form
is the problem.

Sure, this part of log module is not used by many users (maybe the
reason why noone complaint until now). So imho with this patch the
function is now usable and simply straight forward.
Sure it's on you to decide where this go in.

vg Steffen