[TYPO3-core] RFC #12341: Bug: Image Generation broken with PHP safe_mode = On / Graphicsmagick

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 18 14:21:18 CET 2010

Til Obes schrieb:
> Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
>> Thanks, Benni and all other helpers in this thread for getting this one
>> fixed!
>
> Thx from my side too.
>
> Will it lead to a new security release?
>
> As this bug leads to 100% CPU on the webserver, it should
> be released soon.

This new fix unfortunately now affects also non-safe_mode environments
with 100% CPU on processing PDF files. I have not analysed it, but there
is already a report in the -dev list and the same happened in our
environments, so we downgraded back to 4.2.10.

In my eyes this is pretty critical and as soon as we have a fix, 4.2.12
and 4.3.2 should be released.

Cheers,
Ernesto