[TYPO3-core] RFC #12052: DB check -> Manage ref-index outputs ugly /path/to/your/typo3/...

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 17 18:09:41 CET 2010

Am 17.01.2010, 17:24 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:

> Hey Steffen,
>
> well, as much as I like the idea, I really hate the usability of this
> module, that's why I played around with it.
Those seldom used modules are definitive candidates for Project "ugly
text" (or project "ugly layout") ;)
As you inspired me, I did some further changes:

(1) Remove the "Click here to do whatever you want". It's a button, so
it's obvious that it has to be clicked
(2) Moved button "test" before "update", because this should be the right
order
(3) Added an introductory text, what the reference index is
(4) consistent naming "check" instead of "test"
(5) played around with whitespaces
(6) being annoyed that <p> has no margin/padding and you need <br />
everywhere ;-)

What do you think?

Steffen