[TYPO3-core] RFC #13093: Massuploader: Window is not closable

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 17 17:12:51 CET 2010

Am 17.01.2010, 16:55 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:

> any reason why you remove the following line?
>
> -	closeAction: 'hide',
>
> I remember there was a distinct reason why I kept this option :) (now it
> haunts me that I didn't comment every option I set). So, if it works
> with this closeAction, we could also keep it like it is to avoid any
> regression bugs...

I removed it, because I overwrite it a few lines below ;-)
>  closeAction: 'closeWindow'

Other reason: It's the wrong place in initialConfig, it has to be in the
staticConfig.
Otherwise the closeAction is ignored (uses value 'destroy') and the window
destroyed instead of hidden (so uploader can't be opened a second time,
once it was closed). I just retried to place the closeAction there and
yes, it doesn't work ;)

Thanks for your reviews!

Steffen