[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13255: Wrong text in wizard "create multiple pages"

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Jan 16 15:20:09 CET 2010

Hi,

>> Branches: Trunk, 4.3, 4.2
>>
>> Problem:
>> The sentence "No pages was created!" is wrong. It should be "No pages
>> were created!"
>>
>> To reproduce:
>> 1) Go to the visit, submit the form and you get it
>> 2) apply patch
>> 3) give a +1 on testing and reading
>>
>> Solution:
>> change the text and raise version to 1.0.0
>
> Although the wizard is far from 1.0.0, I'm for raising the version for
> *trunk*.
>
> +1 by reading and testing

Patch for locallang.xml file was committed to:

trunk (rev. 6783)
4-3 (rev. 6784)
4-2 (rev. 6785)

I did not raised the version number because:

1) It should go to a separate RFC
2) It should already have been done for 4.3.0 but was not for some reason I ignore, RM may take care of this at some time

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en