[TYPO3-core] RFC #13192: Feature: Allow different timestamp as optional parameter in constructor of class tx_scheduler_croncmd

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 15 11:59:22 CET 2010

Hi Christian,

> __construct() of class tx_scheduler_croncmd uses current timestamp to
> initialize the calculation of valid values of the cron command. This
> makes it hard to write testcases to this method. Those should ideally
> work with a fixed date to get simple expected values for testcases (eg.
> all Mondays of a month).

I understand the need for that and the solution is ok. However I'm not
happy with the following line:

if (!$tstamp) {

as it will also react to a timestamp of 0. Please use:

if ($tsamp === FALSE) {

instead.

Otherwise +1 to that. You can commit with the above-mentioned change.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter