[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #12688: MM relations: rollback not working / sys_history wrong

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Jan 15 11:32:29 CET 2010

Am 14.01.2010, 10:41 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> I tested this patch last night, but got always a second entry again (in
> two different installations, both tt_news).
>
> In the first, there was always a log entry, which exactly reversed the
> changes made to categories (of course, in the record they aren't
> reversed!)
> In the second, the additional log entry was an empty one for the
> sysfolder
> containing the tt_news.

OH MY GOD!! This is so f***ing crazy shit!

The duplicate entries were created by doing the following procedure:

* Have 2 browser tabs: (1) Edit tt_news (2) the record history
* Work a bit in (1) - everything perfect, when you look in (2)
* Do a rollback in (2) - everything perfect
* Do some changes in (1) - everything perfect
* Reload (!) the frame showing the history -> it does, what it's called to
do by its GET parameters and AGAIN reverses the change:

http://typo3dev.local/typo3/show_rechis.php?&element=tt_news%3A1&returnUrl=db_list.php%3Fid%3D550%26table%3Dtt_news%26imagemode%3D1&diff=15579&rollbackFields=ALL

Two days to find out that you mustn't reload the history frame :(

+1 by reading and testing for your patch

Steffen