[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #12688: MM relations: rollback not working / sys_history wrong

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Jan 14 15:57:56 CET 2010

Am 14.01.2010, 13:47 Uhr, schrieb Ralf Hettinger <ng at ralfhettinger.de>:

>>> Please wait a few minutes.. I'll try without the patch and hope to
>>> find the root cause of this whole weirdness (only strange thing is
>>> that on the other installation, also the change to the sys-folder
>>> happens..)
>>
>> Okay - the change is also reverted without the patch.
>
> Hm. There's something evil going on within your installation ;)
It's also weird that my Apache throws lots of segmentation faults :( Was
so happy to have macports' Apache running.. no fun this way.

>> And it happens not
>> in exactly the same second as the previous change, so maybe at the time
>> the TCEform is shown?
>
> I would suspect, that there are some tcemain hooks triggered or some
> XCLASSing in place, which interfers the storage process. Hard to guess
> more...

I removed all non-essential extensions, but the behavior is still there..
very weird.

I'd say, in principle your patch looks good.

One thing is annoying: Reordering of related records isn't shown in
History - it's just shown that they are changed.
But it's saved correctly, so only a matter of displaying.

Steffen