[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix #12688: MM relations: rollback not working / sys_history wrong

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Thu Jan 14 12:47:47 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

Am 14.01.2010 10:41 schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> I tested this patch last night, but got always a second entry again (in
> two different installations, both tt_news).
>
> In the first, there was always a log entry, which exactly reversed the
> changes made to categories (of course, in the record they aren't reversed!)

The screenshot taken at 19:57:51 looks okay to me if you tested the
following:
1) Assign a category
2) Save
3) Delete a category
4) Save

If this wasn't your procedure could you please clarify what you did?

> In the second, the additional log entry was an empty one for the
> sysfolder containing the tt_news.

The log history of the sysfolder (= table pages) shouldn't contain any
changes applied to tt_news. Seems I again don't get the problem.

> Furthermore, there's a problem with DAM: Every time I save a record, the
> log says, I changed the value of dam images from 12345 to tx_dam_12345

This is visible at your screenshot taken at 20:17:02 and is something
I'll have a look at.

Thanks a lot!
Ralf