[TYPO3-core] RFC #12845: Query parameters on links entered in RTE cannot contain "id="

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Jan 12 19:00:14 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 09.12.2009 17:43, schrieb Stanislas Rolland:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12845
>
> Branches:
> trunk, TYPO3_4-3
>
> Problem:
> If one enables
> RTE.default.buttons.link.queryParametersSelector.enabled = 1
> in the RTE, any query parameter that ends with "id=" will be broken.
>
> Solution:
> Correct url parsing in classes t3lib_parsehtml_proc and browse_links.

I have either found a problem or misunderstood the patch. If I enter
"&trepid=1&id=83&homeid=1" as query parameters and link to page 66
without the patch the result is (clearly wrong):
http://stardustdev/index.php?id=66&trep=

After the patch it is:
http://stardustdev/index.php?id=66&trepid=1&id=83&homeid=1

It only works as I would expect if I enter the id as first query
parameter, but does not work for occurences inside the string. You could
probably change the regex to match the beginning like it does now and
additionally inside strings if prepended by "&".

Best regards,

Susanne