[TYPO3-core] RFC #13026 : Install tool doesn´t reconize comments in localconf.php

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Jan 10 17:09:06 CET 2010

Hi Stefano,

On 01/10/10 1:17 AM, Stefano Kowalke wrote:
> Hi Xavier,
>
> I don´t want argue against the CGL, i just want to wide my knowlege and
> clear this topic for myself.

Of course. It was not thought as being rude against you and I'm sure (but still hope) you understood it like this.

But that's good anyway that those remarks arises as the programming language evolves and we may sometimes skip some changes which may even not be documented.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en