[TYPO3-core] RFC #13172: suggest wizard does not work properly with TCA field type "select"

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 7 22:15:17 CET 2010

Hi Georg,

>> New feature:
>> [...]
>> Would be nice if it could make it into 4.3.1 :)
>
> no features in 4.3. can't you split the 2 things so that at least the
> bug issue can get into 4.3?

sure I can - but it's not like it's such a dramatic new "feature" - it's
just one simple variable that's getting added at one place - so I
thought it's not a big deal to let it slip in. If I wouldn't have
mentioned nobody might have noticed anyway I guess. ;)

I don't want to start a big discussion again as one came up some time
ago - shall the release manager decide how to treat this and I'll
provide new patches if needed. So what do you say Oli? :)

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch