[TYPO3-core] RFC #13068: t3lib_tceforms does not respect mod.SHARED.disableLanguages

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Jan 4 09:51:36 CET 2010

Hey Xavier,

indeed, I like the idea as well, I also feel like it belongs to
"mod.SHARED". In any case, I hadn't tried out #10432 before, but if I
add mod.SHARED.disableLanguages = 1, I expect it to be disabled
everywhere. I noticed that it's still missing in the following places:

  * page module: Languages view -> Language in dropdown still shows up
  * page module: Languages view -> Language column still shows
  * TCEforms: Dropdown on top still shows the language

See the attached screenshots for clarification.

All the best,
Benni.