[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8191: IRRE crashes somehow with MM-Tables

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sat Feb 27 16:05:46 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 27.02.10 16:01, schrieb Oliver Hader:
> +1 by reading and testing
>
> I modified the part that resolves NEW... values to proper integer
> values. Thus, it is possible to create relations to child records in a
> MM disposal when the parent record is also new.
>
> I'm going to commit the attached changes later on. However, this bug
> cannot be fixed for TYPO3_4-1 since things are a bit different there.

Besides that, I moved the irre_tutorial to Forge and extended it by an
use case for MM disposal. Actually that was also my test case for this
issue. Version 0.2.0 should be available soon in the TER as well...

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/show/extension-irre_tutorial
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/irre_tutorial/current/

olly
--