[TYPO3-core] RFC #13602: PHP warning in list module

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Feb 26 12:54:42 CET 2010

Hey Mathias,

well, the point of this RFC was that the $TCA['static_template'] was
set, but not $TCA['static_template']['columns'] which in my tests
doesn't happen with my two use-cases.

The fact that static_template is not needed is obvious, and that's why
it's an optional sysext in 4.4 now.
My idea is to migrate it to TER at some point but we need one tiny API
for that, which is the possibility to install a TER extension inside the
installer, then we could have our updater script install the ext from
TER and not from the sysexts. You're up for the task?

In other regard: Could you reproduce Franz' issue? Even if I truncate
the static_templates table, it doesn't occur, and well... if I set

   unset($TCA['sys_template']['columms']);

in my extTables.php, I will get the error of course, but I discourage to
do so in any case ;-)

All the best,
Benni.