[TYPO3-core] RFC #13669: Performance: Inefficient fetch of templates from table sys_template

Alexander Weggerle Alexander at Weggerle.de
Fri Feb 26 12:52:32 CET 2010

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] schrieb:
> Am 26.02.10 10:24, schrieb Alexander Weggerle:
>> Solution:
>> Fetch all the templates with one query.
>
> -1
> Doesn't take order into account (although in general I agree because we
> maintain a project where exactely this has become a problem)

You're wrong. The patch does take care of the order. This is why i used
two steps. First fetch the rows in an array and than use it in the
second step in exactly the order provided by basedOn.

Cheers,
   Alex