[TYPO3-core] RFC #13602: PHP warning in list module

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Feb 26 12:46:54 CET 2010

Am 26.02.10 12:28, schrieb Benjamin Mack:
> Hey Franz,
>
> I have a hard time reproducing this issue.
>
> In trunk: When having the new sysext "static_template" installed, the
> array "columns" is filled, when the ext is not installed,
> static_template does not exist as a table in general.
>
> In 4.3: Why and how should static_template be empty?

a) because you dont need it (try it, Michiel showed this to me at
T3DD09, suprised me too)

b) because you truncated the table

In general:
Can't we simple delete this table and the design nostalgia in it altogether?
It's wasted space and does nothing exept rendering a print version
(which could be moved into CSC too).

cheers
Mathias