[TYPO3-core] RFC #13519: Feature: Add a new icon set to t3skin

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Tue Feb 23 01:27:48 CET 2010

On 20.02.2010 15:43, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Am 19.02.2010, 22:25 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:
>
>> * How do I need to apply them to the core?
> Just extract the tar.gz [1] to your typo3_src directory. It countains
> the substructure typo3/sysext/t3skin/images/icons/
>
>> * Are they using the new naming scheme or fit in the old style naming?
> New one, of course.
>
> What I didn't mention here, yet, is the fact that André Wartmann
> (designer) is willing to produce more new icons, if we need any. We just
> have to ask him (andre AT rheinschafe DOT de).
>
> [1] http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=10186&type=bug

hey,

yeah I have a few missing icons (see attached file)
should I contact Andrè and/or Jens directly or who could help out with
the icon selection/generation?

cheers
| Thomas Allmer                   |   http://www.delusionworld.com    |
| E-mail: at at delusionworld.com    |   phone: +43 699 16217064         |