[TYPO3-core] RFC #11576: Feature/Bug - Colorpicker has no usable icon

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Mon Feb 22 11:56:24 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Geith schrieb:

> Should/Could be fine for 4.4, but I think my exisiting patch
> should be applied to 4.3, because I consider it
> a bug, that the existing icon for the colorpicker
> is invisible ...

i see. Let's integrate yours in 4.3 and ExtJs in 4.4.

I tested your patch in 4.3 again, and i'm +1 on reading and testing.
One glitch: when no color is selected you have the empty pic. After
selecting it remains to the empty pic, other than if you already had a
color selected, then icon change background. It would be cool if you
change the icon after selecting a color.

vg Steffen