[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13402: Missing suggest feature for some fields

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Sun Feb 21 22:54:06 CET 2010

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I don't see the use of this: It looks ugly (yes, fixable), and I don't
> need to click through the page tree as they are all listed already in
> the dropdown. In my eyes it really confuses people.
>
> See the attached screenshot.

sure, it makes no sense if you have only 5 groups defined. On bigger
sites (one of university i work on) there are 500+, and then you need
this really.

Even if you don't render them by default, there should be the
possibility of configuration, and therefore the fix with foreign_table
is needed.

vg Steffen