[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12591: Make EXT: syntax consistent in core

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Feb 21 21:37:10 CET 2010

On 21.02.10 21:34, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi Benni,
>
> this is what the patch mainly does, it has a new function
> getClassNameAndLoadClassFile
well, not really. If I look at the new method it includes something. I'd
like to go one step further and take the EXT: resolvement from
"getFileAbsFileName" and separate it in a method.

But this can be done from another RFC, I agree.

Sorry about the confusion. I will prepare another RFC with my ideas for
that.

All the best,
Benni.