[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12114: Show "loadInFE" in EM details view

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Sun Feb 21 13:20:59 CET 2010

Hi,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

>>> Is this patch still necessary with the EM rewrite?
>>
>> EM rewrite will be hopefully available for 4.4 while loadInFe came
>> with 4.3. I do not have the thread history in mind but if this is
>> considered a bug, this should go anyway into 4.3.
>
> Don't know, if it is SO important.
> IMHO it's way more critical that the flag is still removed at TER upload
> (quite sure).

please be patient ;) EM rewrite and TER tune are related. Marcus and i
are working together on these issues, and it will be fixed for sure.

I don't see a reason to fix this in 4.3, it will be shown in new EM in
the Extension Info Tab. i will provide some screenshots soon, Jens also
will help on styling.

So i want to drop this issue for now.

vg Steffen