[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #11239: typolink: addQueryString.exclude does not support arrays

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Feb 19 23:41:19 CET 2010

Hey Christian,

nice patch:

  * arrayDiffRecursive => if it's a recursive version of
array_diff_assoc, then it should be named "array_diff_assoc_recursive"
or "arrayDiffAssocRecursive". We could even think of putting it in
t3lib_utility_Array::diffAssocRecursive(). What do you think?

  * the tslib_content part looks very good and clean (and solves
multiple problems, thanks!).

It also fixes the issue I had with this bug. Thanks a lot!

+1 after testing, and reading if you take the upper part into account.

BTW: Can easily be tested by installing something like tt_news and
creating a link on a page with a SINGLE tt_news with the following
TypoScript:

markers.advantageslink.10 = TEXT
markers.advantageslink.10 {
	value = Get your advantages right here
	typolink.parameter = 13,777 615x800
	typolink.addQueryString = 1
	typolink.addQueryString.method = POST,GET
	# tx_ttnews[tt_news]=23 needs to be removed
	typolink.addQueryString.exclude = tx_ttnews[tt_news]
}

All the best
Benni.