[TYPO3-core] RFC #13580: htmlArea RTE: Extjize the RTE

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Feb 19 16:07:25 CET 2010

Hi Ernesto,

> Wouldn't it be easier to supply a T3X or a tar.gz with the complete
> "rewritten" rtehtmlarea instead? That would also include the now not
> included changed binary files ("Impossible d'afficher : fichier
> considéré comme binaire.").

For testing purposes and perhaps for easier reviewing of the resulting
code, I have attached to the bugtracker entry the .t3x file of the
modified RTE as well as a patch to t3skin and three skin icon files that
would be required fot testing with t3skin.

Thanks for testing!

Stan

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13580