[TYPO3-core] RFC #13568: ExtDirect - API generator should built absolute links

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 17 21:36:49 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

> Problem:
> The ExtDirect API generator should generate absolute links to be able to
> work from backend modules or frontend plugins. Otherwise you will get 404
> errors.

Two remarks:

1) I haven't really followed this ExtDirect API yet (unfortunately) but
I'm wondering how you are hoping to call ajax.php from the FE? This is a
BE script, which goes through init.php which includes - in particular -
BE authentication. Or has something been changed in ajax.php?

2) There's actually an API to build absolute links:
t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl()

Cheers

--

Francois Suter