[TYPO3-core] RFC #12773: [PHP 5.3] Extension uploads are not possible

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Sun Feb 14 03:39:29 CET 2010

Hi!

Am 13.02.2010 17:38, schrieb Francois Suter:
> Hi Dmitry,
>
>> Problem:
>> It is impossible to upload files to TER when using PHP 5.3 on the client
>> side. The following PHP error is displayed: "PHP Fatal error:
>> SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Extra content at the end of the doc". This is
>> a PHP bug (http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=48216) for which no workaround
>> exists.
>
> This one's got enough +1's. Will you commit it or shall I take over?

During my work for EM improvements project, I've had a look on TER. I've
found and fixed two WSDL validation errors.
@see http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/show/extension-ter

There's a tiny little chance that these errors are related to this
issue. I propose to deploy recent version of ext:ter to typo3.org and
let Dmitry try again an upload with PHP 5.3+.

However, as this one got enough +1, I don't insist on trying the new
WSDL first. ;-)

Marcus.