[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #13164: CLI processes cannot be executed when adminOnly mode is enabled

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Feb 9 10:35:08 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 01.02.2010 17:13, schrieb Oliver Hader:
> [...]

+1 by reading and testing although I would leave the part "executing
cron jobs" out of the description.

Currently we have "If it's a positive integer, only admin users can log
into the backend - if it equals "2", regular backend users are allowed
in CLI mode executing cron jobs." but CLI users are allowed whether they
execute (or are executed as) cron jobs or are used "by hand".

Best regards,

Susanne