[TYPO3-core] RFC: Cleanup #13365: Table headers in t3lib_fullsearch

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Feb 7 23:10:31 CET 2010

Committed attached patch to:
- trunk rev. 6870
- 4.3 rev. 6871

After my +1 on reading and testing.

I committed this patch to 4.3 because it makes the code a bit cleaner
without side effects, I bet Olly won't hurt me for that.

Changes in latest version:
- Use th instead of td for last column
- Sum up content in an array and implode with chr(10) to make html more
readable
- Added reasonable method header
- Renamed some variables for better reading.

Final patch attached.

Thanks
Christian