[TYPO3-core] RFC #12858: Feature: Provide a DB API to insert multiple rows at once

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Feb 7 14:44:32 CET 2010

Hi,

OK. Here's my +1 with attached patches. I'll take care of committing this if this gets another +1 by a Core member (as it should be used after that in Core itself in order to enhance speed) and if you
test it again to be sure it's still OK with your speed test suite.

Thanks.

PS: I uploaded those patches to BT as well.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en