[TYPO3-core] RFC #13380: Bug: Recursive deletion of alternative page languages

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 5 10:18:26 CET 2010

Hi,

> How to reproduce:
> The attached T3D file contains a simple example.
> Import the T3D on the root (0) of an empty TYPO3 installation.
> During import select the option "Force ALL UIDs values".
> Select the list module and select the page "example.com".
> Delete the record with uid 8 from " Alternative Page Language".
>
> All records in "Alternative Page Language" should now be deleted.

I didn't set up a test site as you described, but I tried reproducing
the bug on some of my local sites, which are all multilingual. I
couldn't reproduce the behavior.

What I observed though, is that when I have 2 page language overlays on
the same page and I delete 1 of them, both actually get deleted. And the
attached patch doesn't fix this.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter