[TYPO3-core] FYI48: Fix bug #13410: saltedpasswords is not used if loginSecurityLevel is empty

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Feb 3 22:22:20 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

Am 03.02.10 14:03, schrieb Steffen Ritter:

> -1 one to this, too, same reasons as already said by Dimitry and Marcus
>
> I think we should adapt "config_default.php" to prefill normal as standard.

Fine, could you please take care of creating an accordant patch for
that? Thanks!

Besides that I'm pointing to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12214
again - it would be nice to have a wizard that asks the administrator
about what to do, determines the technical possibilities on the server
system and configures the most secure way then. Any volunteers?

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3