[TYPO3-core] RFC #13313: ExtDirect API

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Feb 1 22:34:22 CET 2010

Hi,

Stefan Galinski schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> Hi Stefan,
>>
>> i can't commit your last patch as it doesn't apply. There are strange
>> things in like svn::ignore. Could you make a normal aplliable patch
>> please? Thanks.
>>
>> vg Steffen
>
> Sorry Steffen, that wasn't my indention. Please use the attached one that
> applies definitly, because I just tested it on a fresh trunk checkout.

no, it doesn't apply. The problem is line endings, you can see it in the
post where you attached the patch.

The line endings change from 2nd chunk, it looks like double linebreak.

I'm on windows with tortoise, so i don't have any additional params like
on console, and Tortoise quit with "Unknown linetype found in line 48"

vg Steffen