[TYPO3-core] RFC #13380: Bug: Recursive deletion of alternative page languages

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:28:03 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-02-01 13:19:24 +0200, Francois Suter said:
> Well, this is not entirely true. TYPO3 *supports* this mechanism for
> any table. It *implements* it only for pages.

Nope. Here is official TYPO3 statement about this:

==================
transOrigPointerTable: This is unsupported almost everywhere except for
the “pages” table for which it was originally invented.
==================

It is very clearly "unsupported" here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.2.0/view/4/2/#id4240310

Thus

> I think Tolleiv's correction is good. Actually I was about to suggest
> is myself.

I did not say it is bad. I only said exactly what I said without any
hidden meaning :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core team member / TYPO3 security team member