[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #13368: Method filelink of tslib_content uses 'target' instead of 'fileTarget'

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Feb 1 11:57:53 CET 2010

Hi,

> maybe you should mention something about "backwards compatibility" with
> your change, because that is the only consideration that might pop up in
> my mind worth discussing (and which is why it shouldn't be FYI24 without
> this discussion first).

I'm OK to make it a standard RFC if what I consider a nobrainer is being
reviewed ;-)

Now, what do you mean with backwards compatibility? It seems it never
worked the way it should have but I may be wrong. In this regard, there
is no backwards compatibility, just a bug fix.

Am I missing something?

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en