[TYPO3-core] RFC #16852: Bugfix: Grid View must be combined with Column View and get some visual usability enhancements

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 28 01:39:20 CET 2010

Hi,

great that you could manage this bugfix. We already discussed this and
it was a wish of Ernesto and me to change it that way.

Just to make it more clear:

module "Grid View" was removed. now if you assign a grid record to a
page, the columns are displayed as grid, if not the columns will shown
as usual.

+1 by reading and testing after some reformating. You included all css
doubled, used spaces and added new lines to files.

I changed that and committed v2 to trunk rev 9929

vg Steffen