[TYPO3-core] RFC #16849: fixPermissions* tests rely on availability of posix_getegid()

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Dec 27 00:00:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I've tested the patch on my Mac (using MAMP 1.9.2). With the patch, the
result is still exactly the same as before: I get 4 failures, but no
skipped tests and no crash:

fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToFile
! Failure in test case fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToFile
File: /Users/klee/eclipse/typo3_src/tests/t3lib/t3lib_divTest.php
Line: 1627
Failed asserting that <integer:-1> is equal to <integer:80>.
-1
80

fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToHiddenFile
! Failure in test case fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToHiddenFile
File: /Users/klee/eclipse/typo3_src/tests/t3lib/t3lib_divTest.php
Line: 1655
Failed asserting that <integer:-1> is equal to <integer:80>.
-1
80

fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToDirectory
! Failure in test case fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToDirectory
File: /Users/klee/eclipse/typo3_src/tests/t3lib/t3lib_divTest.php
Line: 1683
Failed asserting that <integer:-1> is equal to <integer:80>.
-1
80

fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToHiddenDirectory
! Failure in test case
fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsToHiddenDirectory
File: /Users/klee/eclipse/typo3_src/tests/t3lib/t3lib_divTest.php
Line: 1711
Failed asserting that <integer:-1> is equal to <integer:80>.
-1
80

fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsRecursive
! Failure in test case fixPermissionsCorrectlySetsPermissionsRecursive
File: /Users/klee/eclipse/typo3_src/tests/t3lib/t3lib_divTest.php
Line: 1775
Failed asserting that <integer:-1> is equal to <integer:80>.
-1
80

On my Mac, posix_getegid returns 501. So maybe the check needs to check
for something else as well?

Oli