[TYPO3-core] RFC #16611: Bug: [scheduler] tx_scheduler_CronCmd needs refactoring

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Dec 26 21:06:53 CET 2010

Hey,

On 12/26/2010 07:09 PM, François Suter wrote:
> Sorry for the delay in reviewing this new version. The time before Xmas
> was just hectic and then I fell sick (sooo cliché). But it's done now
> and here's my +1 on reading and testing.

Ah great! Thanks for your review, glad you like the new code.

I'll happily commit, but you missed the normalize and normalizeTest
classes in your version. I didn't want to merge with _03 as it would be
probably more work to merge with your change again. So, if you have both
files still lying around just go ahead and commit or send to the list,
whatever you like more :)

Regards
Christian