[TYPO3-core] RFC #16084: Clicking a label should set the focus on the input field

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Dec 22 17:33:18 CET 2010

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:16:02 +0100, Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>
wrote:
> I guess i would vote for an option to disable help tooltips, they are
> good for beginners and not needed for experienced users :)

please, +1 for the release of 4.5

i have been following the tooltip feature since first release.. and in
latest trunk it's really "problematic" (at least for normal / expert
users.. i wouldn't upgrade to 4.5 just because of this new feature)

we don't need a new option.. it's (at least in 4.4.. in 4.5 i see it
nomore) already there in the user setup ( Context Sensitive Help mode )

just my 2ct

PS: in january i can help in bringin this option in!

--

   Stefano Cecere
   KRUR.com - creative culture