[TYPO3-core] RFC #16786: Bug: Versioning: Generating preview link not working

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Tue Dec 21 18:07:10 CET 2010

Am 21.12.2010 10:04, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi again,
>
>> +1 after reading and testing. Attached a cleaned up v2.
>
> And v3, which fixes the other place where preview links are generated
> (User Tools > Workspace).
>
> Cheers

Hi,

from my perspective both fixes are correct so +1 by reading. But they're
also not really relevant anymore because version/cm1 will not be used
anymore for workspace purposes, the same applies to
typo3/mod/user/ws/index.php.

I'm not yet sure if we really remove these files in 4.5 but we're not
really using them anymore. The reason why we're not removing them
directly is a) missing man-power and b) fear that anything we haven't
though of breaks.

Btw. the slash is already there in the workspaces extension so I expect
that this issue doesn't exists in the new module.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch