[TYPO3-core] RFC #16731: Fill the color gap between module menu and tree-less modules

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Dec 21 09:19:30 CET 2010

> your forgot to mention that this comes right from a decision from the
> design team, if I recall correctly. Maybe there is even an issue
> discussing this? If not, simply mentioning it in the issue would help
> people to differentiate "developer wishes" from design team decisions.
> Thanks!

Yes, sorry.. forgot to mention. It was a strong wish by Lars (and IIRC
Jens, too) to add this. I would have postponed it to 4.6 due to time
reasons.

A related issue is http://forge.typo3.org/issues/10553 and it looks the
same as the collapsed tree state (however the "no tree" filler is only
5px wide, whilst the collapsed tree state is 10px).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert