[TYPO3-core] RFC #16777: Bug: Test failure in t3lib_extmgmTest if tests are located in typo3_src/tests/ instead of tests/

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Dec 18 22:39:49 CET 2010

Am 18.12.2010 21:10, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>> This happens because the fixtures directory is incorrect when the tests
>> are located in PATH_site . typo3_src/tests/ instead of in PATH_site .
>> tests/ :
> Oli, do you see any other way than hard-coding the paths? typo3_src is
> only a convention, it doesn't have to be called this way.

No, currently I don't see any short-term solution for this. The phpunit
extension also has these two paths hard-coded.

I've created a ticket for phpunit for providing a function for this:
<http://forge.typo3.org/issues/11570>

(I still would like to get the Core tests green first.)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member