[TYPO3-core] RFC #16779: Bug: t3lib_cache_backend_RedisBackendTest causes t3lib_db_PreparedStatementTest tests to fail

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Dec 18 17:47:50 CET 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16779

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
When t3lib_cache_backend_RedisBackendTest is executed before
t3lib_db_PreparedStatementTest, I get 4 test failures in
t3lib_db_PreparedStatementTest. This is because
t3lib_cache_backend_RedisBackendTest sets backupGlobals to true without
adding the DB globals as an exception, wrecking the DB link.

Solution:
As the t3lib_cache_backend_RedisBackendTest does not modify any globals
anyway, we can just remove the backupGlobals option.

Notes:
In addition, the patch unsets both members in the testcase, making life
for the garbage collector a bit easier.