[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16738: Add ExtDirect Stateprovider for ExtJs States

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Dec 18 15:45:44 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 18.12.2010 15:16, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
>> committed to trunk rev 9831
>
> Should this new possibility be documented somewhere? If yes, could you
> add it to the http://wiki.typo3.org/ExtDirect page in the wiki for now?

yes. i will add something on the wiki for now. Remember that the
stateProvider is BE only as it saves in BE_USER->uc. I can imagine to
create a FE extension to do the same in FE if this is wanted, otherwise
for FE cookieProvider is fine in my eyes.

There are several new template.php-additions which should be documented,
i hope you know the best place for. I will buzz these new things, but
anyways they need to be in docs.

vg Steffen