[TYPO3-core] RFC #16771: Bug: Change ugly formatting of "pageNotFound_handling" and "pageUnavailable_handling"

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Dec 18 10:21:50 CET 2010

Hey Steffen,

On 17.12.2010 23:06, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> false is lowercase, TRUE uppercase. Does it really work only this way? I
> changed it to 'true', please adjust, if I'm wrong. I think "false" also
> means empty.

actually "false" means only empty. If you actually write the string
"false" TYPO3 tries to redirect you to a page named false. (However the
string "true" works) That's why I now have changed empty or 'false' to
just "empty".

I committed your version with that change and the note from Philipp to
trunk rev 9849.

Thank you!

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member