[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16735: Inclusion of js/css for loadResourcesForRegisteredNavigationComponents lacks loading order

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Dec 17 11:23:31 CET 2010

On 13.12.2010 17:23, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16735
>
> Branches:
> Trunk
>
> in backend.php there is a function to load resources for registered
> navigation components. It loads all existing files in css and javascript
> dir. (loadResourcesForRegisteredNavigationComponents)
>
> 1) there is no extension filter (only load *.js and *.css)
> 2) In most cases you need a special loading order.
>
> For the order solution is a simple textfile included in the loading dir
> (loadorder.txt) with all scripts to be loaded in the correct order.
>
> This is needed for the pagetree component, otherwise the loading order
> is incorrect and lead to js errors.
>
> If no loadorder.txt is found, files will be included in native order.

I changed the patch so you only have to define the order for those files
where the order is relevant. all others will be included afterwards in
native order. So if you have a lot of files where the order is only
relevant for two or three you don't have to define all of them ordered.

I tested with the new pagetree trunk version.

Best regards,

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member